Today’s Special – National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day
Every year, 18th September has been marked as “National HIV/AIDS and Aging awareness day.” This year it is the 8th Annual observation. There are many organisation arrange campaign for the awareness on HIV/Aids and Aging. They campaign mainly on some selective targets, like
1. A free HIV screening event,
2. Encouraging and promoting HIV testing among older adults
3. Providing HIV prevention and as well as education,
4. Organize health fairst that focus on HIV/AIDS;
5. Engage leaders in the faith community and encourage them to participate in local, regioinal events
6. Highlighting the HIV/AIDS education for other adults too.
You also, to celebrate this day, just know something about this, and share those info with someone at least.
Image: Pixabay.com Article ©sweetmou