Why should you try so hard to resist temptation when the one thing you try to avoid actually is good for you?
Finally! Some miracle happened. The one thing you try to avoid should be the one thing you should eat everyday! Time to never say never to chocolates!
(munch, munch, munch, munch)
The person who invented chocolates is such a genius!
First off... Chocolates are such a yummy treat any time of the day.
Second, it can be eaten in so many ways...
- Chocolate drink (hot or cold)
- Chocolate cakes
And the list goes on... Some adventurous chefs even incorporates chocolates on meals. Hmmm... I definitely want to get a taste on that.
Third it is actually healthy. Yes, definitely and it will not actually affect your road to a slimmer body (if eaten moderately) and many other good things
- Good for the heart - Eating chocolates everyday can lower your risks of suffering from heart disease by lowering your insulin levels.
- Makes you look an feel younger and makes you more active.
- It makes you smarter - It will improve your working memory, spatial organization, and reasoning skills.
- It (specially dark chocolates) has rich flavonoid contents better than fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are key to a healthy body.
- Good to be eaten before exercising.
Picture taken from: