Notebook computers may be essentially the most obtained electronics immediately after mobile phone for your latest two years. Portability will be is generally considerably any notebook. Aside from, it might perform difficult responsibilities effortlessly. People who have cash are generally acquiring this device for many people causes. For anyone who is purchasing a notebook for the 1st time, you need to use this device properly. The following pointers may allow you to utilize your current notebook better as well as increase your current laptop’s life span.
1. Charge the battery to the full after buying the laptop. Do not use the laptop when it becomes charged for the first time.
2. When the battery is fully charged, remove the cable from the laptop as well as the socket. Then use your laptop for the first time.
3. Read the user manual carefully. Most people don’t read it, thus they lag behind and ask help for some simple tasks online.
4. Keep an eye on the battery icon every time. Regularly check the battery percentage by hovering the mouse cursor over the icon. Make sure you recharge the battery before it crosses the critical level of 10%.
5. Do not use the laptop in sunlight. Keep it safe and away from water or any liquid. Use a cooling pad for increased battery life.
6. Do not install unnecessary softwares. Close or minimize the software that you do not need currently.
7. Open any movie or video file from the internal hard disk. Do not use external hard disk or CD/DVD ROM drive for a long time.
8. Make sure that there is no obstacle on the air ventilation way of your computer.
9. Close the Bluetooth and Wifi connection when you do not need these.
10. Discharge the laptop battery to it’s full capacity at least once a month. Then recharge it. It will increase your battery’s life span.