Do you know what we can get from something that we used to do almost every day?
Photo Credit: congerdesign via www.pixabay.com
What I actually mean is whether or not eating eggs could really do well to our body or will only harm us just as most of the people think by elevating our cholesterol level and eventually become sick.
Eggs are packed with high protein. It is not only known for its protein content but also popular due to its high nutrient content. - http://wiki-fitness.com
Photo Credit: http://myallergyfriend.com
It is commonly believed that eggs contain high amount of Cholesterol, people really think about this which could somehow make us scared of consuming a large number of eggs. Actually egg has only around 180-186 mg of cholesterol, while our liver produces 1000-2000 mg of cholesterol.
It’s everyone’s concerns that eggs are not healthy food due to its high cholesterol level. An egg yolk contains 200 mg of cholesterol.
The American Heart Association recommends only 300 mg of cholesterol. - http://wiki-fitness.com
Photo Credit: RiTae via www.pixabay.com
For a time, when my cholesterol went up, I also refrained from eating eggs, afraid that it is bad for me.
Later, I thought to myself that egg must be one of the healthiest food; because it contains all the nutrient necessary for the birth of a new chick. So I start to eat a few every week.
Then one day I came upon this article, which talk about the benefits we could get from egg and I think this is true. Egg is truly a healthy food.
Photo Credit: Ritae via www.pixabay.com
This made me I remember a lady who told me about a physician who make his cancer patients eat 6 raw egg white (because the proteins are in the egg white) every meal to strengthen their body resistance, so they will be able to fight against the cancer cells.
I have watched also some videos in YouTube about some guys who eat raw eggs every day to strengthen their body.
Photo Credit: jill111 via www.pixabay.com
Do you think it’s true?
I believe this is true; and I am happy I can eat eggs without limit again. I like eggs, and it is easy to cook. I like to make omelette using different kinds of vegetables.
Photo Credit: RiTae via www.pixabay.com
Eggs are actually beneficial to us, here’s why:
1. Eggs actually lower bad cholesterol in our bodies. By eating 3 eggs daily, you can cut down the bad cholesterol in our body. So I presumed eating more than 3 eggs a day is not anymore advisable.
2. Eggs are good source of Vitamin D and calcium; so it is good for your bones. This is I think absolute and one of the good reasons why we need to eat eggs every day.
Photo Credit: demura88 via www.pixabay.com
3. Eggs contain proteins that can help in our muscle building. 2 eggs is equivalent to 1 serving of meat. Better alternative if we don’t want to suffer the bad effects of meat especially pork.
4. Eggs contain Riboflavin, folate, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, Vitamin A, E and B6. Basically complete with vitamins and minerals our body needs so there’s no need to take some food supplements or vitamins from the Pharmacy.
Photo Credit: www.simplyrecipes.com
5. Eggs contain essential nutrients that break down unwanted fats; so it is useful in losing weight. I don’t know if how fast it could break or melt some excess fats in our body but one thing for sure is that it could help.
6. Eggs help curb our appetite, so it is can help prevent obesity. I think I need to recommend eating eggs to my friends who are obese or overweight at least it will help.
Photo Credit: onthegas.org
7. Eggs contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin; these help prevent the development of cataracts and macular degeneration. This is the reason why eating eggs is also recommended not only to kids but also adults who are prone to some eye infections or diseases.
8. The protein found in eggs help prevent hypertension; thus it can help prevent heart disease. This is indeed a good news if not yet known by people who are 40 years old and above who are also prone to heart diseases.
Photo Credit: www.macheesmo.com
Egg yolk contains a good amount of Omega 3 which is needed to burn fat effectively and lose weight. Thus, you can gain benefits of yolk with Omega 3. Omega 6 promotes a healthy heart. - http://wiki-fitness.com
Please watch the videos below if you want to know more about the benefits of eating eggs:
Video Credit: Multi Rose Life via www.youtube.com
Video Credit: Healthy Life via www.youtube.com