Accelerate Internet Connection -

Posted on at

Accelerate Internet Connection - Surely you all will be annoyed if the internet connection are you wearing really long loading aka lola. Here I will discuss about 9 How to Speed ​​up Internet Connection, which certainly would be more effective if you apply it.

how to speed up internet connection modem
How to speed up internet connection in a way to force Windows to use 100% of our internet bandwidth:

By default, Windows restricts only 80% of internet bandwidth that we can use the remaining 20% for the QoS traffic, such as Windows updates, VoIP and sebagainya.Memaksa Windows to use 100% of our internet bandwidth will increase internet speeds of up to 20%! Here's a guide to force Windows to use 100% bandwidth that we have:

     Click Start - Run - type gpedit.msc. Then select Local Computer Policy - Computer Configuration - Administrative Templates - Network - QoS Packet Scheduler and then double click on Limit reservable bandwidth
     Select the Enable menu. Then isikanbandwidth limit with a value of 0 and click apply then restart your computer.

About the author



Subscribe 0