AI Themed C-Blogging: Benefits Of Artificial Intelligence To Climate Change
Image Credit via Indiatimes
Image Credit Via NASA
Video Credits Via YouTube
Climate change has been a serious incident happening right now, just by the time we are living and breathing, it is as real as how we experience the phenomenal changes in our lives. Be that through the weather changes, natural calamities, and stronger cyclones damaging our cities every year. These do not get better but we must even expect worst. Why? It is because of how we have abused our world without being sensitive about it. Good thing is that there are still a lot of people who are continuously working for the betterment of our lives and a clearer view of the next generations to come. Thanks to technology's innovation. Artificial Intelligence.
Climate change occurs when changes in Earth's climate system result in new weather patterns that last for at least a few decades, and maybe for millions of years. The climate system comprises five interacting parts, the atmosphere, hydrosphere, cryosphere, biosphere, and lithosphere.
Image credits via Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
Evidence Of Climate Change
- Massive Global Temperature Rises started since the 19th Century
- Shrinking Of The Ice From Greenland and Antarctica
- Oceans are absorbing the heat showcasing the warmth
- Rapid Disappearances Of Glaciers
- Snow Is Easily Melting
- Accelerated Sea Level In The Past Decade
- Rapid Declining Of The Arctic Sea Ice
- Intense Weather Changes And Extreme Events Of Rainfall
- HIgher Acidity Level Of Ocean Water Due To Carbon Dioxide Present In the Atmosphere
Image Credit via NASA
- Massive Human expansion of greenhouse gases that damages the ozone layer.
- Human activities that largely contribute to the changing of natural gases that yields to excessive production of carbon dioxide from industrial areas.
Video credits Via YouTube
What are those greenhouse gases that largely affect and totally damages our ozone layer?
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Water Vapor
- CFCs or Chlorofluorocarbons
- Nitrous oxide.
Image Credit Via TechChurch
We can really say that climate change is here, it is happening and we have to resolve the issue and act now. And Artificial Intelligence is the key factor for us to save and act wisely than ever, with its deep machine learning and data collection from years that passed. We now have higher chances than the risk with technology and its innovation.
Screenshot credit via Querlo.com chatbot for bitLanders AI themed C-blog
Interact with me on this c-blog to see the amazing benefits of Artificial Intelligence and how it can help us fight Climate Change. We must act now.
Chatbot powered by Querlo
Thank you for dropping by and learning all the amazing benefits of Artifical Intelligence with us!
Images, videos, and links have given proper credits and for educational and promotional purposes only.
Check out my other AI Themed C-Bogs and Blog post here:
And my other blogs:
Check out also another blog post from my fellow bitlanders family! And you'll surely learn a lot from them!
Join bitLanders now, just click this link and claim your $1 now!