Aloo keema (mince with potatoes)
- Beef mince ½ kg
- Potatoes 5-6
- Onion 2 medium size
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Black paper whole (kali mirch) 6
- Cloves (loung) 6
- Black cardamom 1
- Coriander powder 1 table spoon
- Red chillies 1 table spoon
- Green chillies 3-4
- Ginger garlic paste 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3-4 table spoon
- Cumin seeds 1 table spoon
- Garm masala powder 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder ½ table spoon
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Take saucepan in oil add all whole spices and fry till aroma appears.
- Fry chopped onion till golden brown.
- Now add tomatoes add ginger garlic paste turmeric powder, salt and red chillies fry till oil leaves the sides of pan.
- Now add mince and fry it for 10 minutes.
- Now add potatoes fry it and add 3-4 cups of water and cover the pan. Let it to soften the potatoes.
- Add green chillies and coriander leaves.
- When potatoes are soft and oil comes on the surface turn off the flam.
Sprinkle gram masala powder and garnish with ginger and coriander leaves.