Good day Everyone, This is my first time to share my own bake cookie to the social network. This cookie is a healthy one and no so sweet type. So everyone can enjoy to eat this kind of food. Have fun reading and I wish that you will going to create this kind of cookie to your home!
This is my Finished Product.
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 3/4 cups sugar, divided (1 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup)
- 1 lb. butter , softened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 6 cups of all purpose flour
Note: This ingredients will make 6 and 1/2 dozen of cookies
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Baking time: 10-15 minutes
1. Put the basil and 1/4 cup sugar in a food processor until blended.
2. Beat butter with an electric mixer until creamy; add the remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar gradually. After that add lemon juice and eggs, beat it until blended. Add flour and the basil mixture gradually. beating until blended.
3. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, and place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking pan or sheets. Flatten slightly w/ bottom of a glass dipped in a sugar.
4. Bake it at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.