- 6 pieces saging na saba (Asian plantains)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 cups cooking oil
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, deep fry the bananas for 2 minutes.
- Gradually put-in the brown sugar, adjust the heat to medium-low and continue cooking until the melted brown sugar coats the bananas. Note: Gently stir the bananas so that it can get coated with melted brown sugar easily.
- Remove the cooked bananas one by one and immediately skewer using a bamboo skewer. Note: 2 pieces per skewer is recommended.
- Let cool then serve with cold soda.
- Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 3