Banana is soft food and is very healthy; it is very effective for digestion. Banana is good for constipation and is rich of iron. Children of 9-11 months of age or of 1-2 years usually suffer constipation if banana is add in their daily food will affect their digestion issue. Banana kheer is very good suggestion to add banana in their food and is also very effective for old aged people as they require soft foods. Its vary easy and simple to cook the cooking directions and ingredients required for this simple recipy are enlisted below,
- Ripe bananas 4-5
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 2 table spoons
- Green cardamom 3
- Take a bowl add ripe bananas and mash with folk.
- Add milk in a sauce pan and bowl it for 5 minutes.
- Now add sugar and green cardamom in it and let it to boil.
- Now add mashed bananas in this boiled milk and slow down the heat.
- Boil it for 2 minutes and turn off the flam.
- You can freeze it as ice cream, or serve it hot.