Be Careful with your Smart Phone

Posted on at

Recently, I read a news on yahoo, there was Girls Galaxy S4 Smartphone Burn under her pillow as she sleeps.

Changing our devices as we sleep feels a harmless routine we have. For one young Smartphone owner, however, that habit almost turned heated.

We all have a reasonable expectation that the products we buy are going to be safe. Your smartphone will be exploited if your phone overheated, causing the battery to swell and start a fire.

Do not charge your phone and leave it under and on flammable things like pillow
and other things. Put a bit far from you which will not able to fire you.

+Be careful with your smart phone.
+Picture from Yahoo.

About the author


I am Vichet Huot living in Cambodia I am now 28 years old working a full time staff of one Organization in Cambodia. I've got married for 3 years and have one son 19 months old. I had been working as staff of organization working with and in community for…

Subscribe 0