BEAUTIFUL PLACES OF THE PHILIPPINES
Visiting different places are enriched your learning and experiences. Aside from seeing the beauty of the places you also learn about the history of a tourist spot that are you visiting. I am blessed that I live in the country that surrounds with places that speak of its rich and amazing culture. I am proud that Philippines is very rich in natural resources that can be line up in the world best natural creations.
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of 7,107 islands that was filled with beautiful scenery. If someone looking for a trip or a vacation I suggest Philippines is a good choice. Every region has its own tourist spot that offers different things like delicious food, scuba diving, surfing, biodiversity, breathtaking view and of course hospitable welcome. Here are some of the Best Places you can visit at the Philippines.
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan is the largest city in Palawan. The environmentalist and geologist discovered the beauty inside the underground river. The river is called Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park that gives the place as center of industry because it was the city’s main attraction. This underground river was announced as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
- El Nido, Palawan is officially first class municipality. This town is rich in white sand beaches and caves. There were over 50 beaches discovered. It was extraordinary natural beauty with breathtaking view. This is the top destination on island hoping considering that the beaches have crystal clear water. The main ingredient of nido soup was found here. Because the name El Nido was created from the birds nest.
- Bohol is very famous in Philippines because of its Chocolate Hills. There are 1268 hills that covered with green grass but when the end of season it will turn to color brown. One of the main attractions here in Bohol is the historical places Blood Compact Monument, churches with beautiful architecture and museum with Spanish architecture that will back you to the 16th century. Also the smallest monkey was found here the tarsier. Tarsier is about 90 to 160 mm.
- Boracay, Aklan considered as popular beach in the Philippines. It is also popular for its cotton like sand, the fine white sand beach. This is one of the top beaches world wide. Boracay is also famous destination for relaxing activities, aquatic sports and breathtaking adventures. They were emerging the social life like bar hopping and shopping.
- Baguio City is known as City of Pines. This place is at higher location which mountain so it is also known as Summer Capital of the Philippines. When you want to getaway the heat from lowlands. The Camp John Hay, Burnham Park and Mines View Park was located here for the relaxing view of Baguio and nearby province.
- Hundred Islands National Park is group of islands found at Alaminos, Pangasinan. There are 123 islands so it is very perfect for island hoping. You may also enjoy snorkeling, surfing and other water activities. They have developed three wonderful resorts the Governor, Quezon and Children’s Island.
- Vigan is a city in the province of Ilocos Sur that will give you a flashback on structure of ancestral houses on Spanish era. This cities unique and historical architecture was recently nominated in New 7 Wonders Cities. They are celebrating Vigan Festivals like Binatbatan Festival – a festival of the arts. They are featuring arts exhibits, painting exhibits, calesa parade and other cultural activities.
- Batanes is an island province located at the northernmost province of the Philippines. This is the smallest province in the country. Although this province is too far it has a breathtaking view with historical churches. If you want to relax and go out from urbanized place you may go to Batanes because this place was very quiet and have relaxing view.
- Cebu is also known as Queen City of the South. This was the oldest city of the Philippines which is the center of commerce, trade and industry in Visayas. Cebu is the most developed province. The popular tourist spots are Magellan’s Cross, Lapu-Lapu Monument, Mactan Island and other historical churches.
- Laoag is now officially the City Of Laoag and the capital of Ilocos Norte, Philippines. World famous sights are located here such as Paoay Church, Marcos-era mansions and Pagudpud. Paoay Church is UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pagudpud is known for the white sand beaches .