Beef spicy tiky
This is EID special spicy delicious and hearty dish, you can make tiky with chicken but I am going to make it with beef. Make this at home for Eid days, marinate the beef and place in freezer fry whenever you have to fry. Enjoy special Eid day with special spicy dishes….
- Beef ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 table spoons
- All spices powder 2 table spoon
- Dry coriander powder 1 table spoon
- Red chilli powder 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder ½ table spoon
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Green chillies 2-3 chopped
- Lemon juice 4-5 table spoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Take a bowl add beef, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, salt, red chillies, all spices powder, green chillies chopped, turmeric powder, dry coriander powder and mix it well so that beef is cotted well. Keep it in freezer for 2-3 hours so the beef is marinated.
- Now heat oil in pan, add marinated beef and fry till beef is tendered and golden.
- Now turn off flame, add lemon juice in it.
- Serve with rice or naan.