INGREDIENTS (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 500 to 550 gms organic black grapes
- 2 to 3 pinches of black salt (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice or as required (optional)
- sugar as required or powdered jaggery (optional)
- water as required (optional)
- rinse the black grapes well in water first. drain them.
- then add them to the blender and blend till smooth. using a juice strainer strain the juice.
- with a spoon press the pulp in the strainer well, so that all the juice is drained away.
- taste the juice and if it feels strong for your taste, add some water.
- if the juice is not sweet, add some sugar or powdered jaggery.
- for a tang add lemon juice. stir and pour in glasses or mugs.
- while serving the juice, sprinkle a pinch of black salt in the glasses.
- serve the black grapes juice immediately with or without ice cubes.
- you can garnish the grape juice with grapes or mint leaves.