Camote Cue Recipe
- 1 lb sweet potato, sliced crosswise about 1.5 cm thick (Asian sweet potato is preferred)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
- Let the cooking oil heat-up then put-in the brown sugar.
- When the brown sugar floats, put-in the sweet potato and fry for 7 to 10 minutes. Flip the sweet potato once in a while to allow the sugar to stick.
- Remove the sweet potato from the pan one after the other. You could directly skewer the fried sweet potatoes once removed from the pan.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes then serve. Share and Enjoy.
Number of servings (yield): 2