- Chickpeas/ channy 1 cup boiled
- Red beans 1 cup (optional)
- Onion 2 medium size
- Tomato 2
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Potatoes 5-6 boiled
- All spices 1 table spoon
- Chat msala 1 packet
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 3 table spoon
- Take water in bowl dip onion and then slice very nicely this will reduces the effect of onion that brings water in eyes.
- Cut tomatoes and add in bowl.
- Now add boiled potatoes, red beans ,chopped coriander leaves and chickpeas.
- Now add chat masala, salt and all spices and mix well.
- Add lemon juice.
- Now add yogurt and mix it, remember do not add yogurt before spices, because spices take allot of time to mix otherwise yogurt will become very thin.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve with briyani ,pulao or rice.