One of the most famous dishes of Pakistan is chapli kabab. This is very delicious dish and people very like this appetizer. It is made with very simple ingredients and easy to cook. What you have to do is marinate the mince with all ingredients and shallow fry whenever you like. You can easily pack it in your kid’s lunch box.
- Mince (meat) 1kg
- Chopped onion 2
- Chopped tomatoes 2
- Chopped coriander 1 bunch
- Chopped green chillies 2-3
- Red chillies ½ table spoon
- Cumin seeds 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Spice powder 1 table spoon
- Dry coriander 1 table spoon
- Oil to fry
- Take mince in bowl add all ingredients except oil and marinate it for 1-2 hours in deep freezer.
- Make round kebabs of this mixture and shallow fry it.
- Fry from both sides till golden brown.
- Serve with green chatni, Nan and salad.
- For green chatni in a blender add green chillies green coriander salt and yogurt, blend it.