Okay, so from my last Crazy facts post you learned about some crazy random facts. Here is more facts 26-50. I will be posting more soon.
26. 42% of people who graduate college never read another book.
27. Cursing after getting hurt helps numb the pain.
28. There are 3 things a human brain cannot resist noticing. They are food, danger, and attractive people.
29. Women like men the most when they are wearing red.
30. Studies show that living alone can make you weird.
31. Talking to yourself can make you smarter.
32. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45% when you look at someone you love.
33. A one minute kiss burns 26 calories.
34. When a person cries, the eye that the first tear falls out of determines how they're feeling. Right eye means they're crying out of happiness, but the left eye means pain or sadness.
35. Touching someones shoulder or arm while asking them out will increase the chances of them saying 'Yes'
36. Every second spent talking to yourself literally makes you stronger.
37. People who curse more tend to be more honest and trustworthy.
38. An instant change in mood from happy to sad indicates that you are missing someone.
39. By the time you are a senior in high school, you've spent over 17,000 hours in school.
40. When someone appears in your dream it means that they miss you.
41. Eating chocolate before studying and taking tests increases your chances of passing and understanding information.
42. Humans and elephants can both actually die from a broken heart.
43. Writing down your reoccurring nightmare with a different happy ending will alter it in your head so you will have the happy ending in your dream instead.
44. The average person spends 1/3 of their life asleep.
45. Philophobia is the fear of being or falling in love.
46. In Filipino, 'Gaga' refers to a girl who is stupid or idiotic.
47. The average man spends a year of his life just staring at women.
48. Smelling bananas or green apples (not eating them) can help you lose weight.
49. Intelligent people are three times more likely to suffer from depression or anxiety.
50. Studies show that brunettes make better friends and wives.
That's all for part two! If you want me to blog about any of your favorite topics, or want my opinion on anything, just comment below! Part three will be posted soon!