It was another early morning after a late night. I was with Dan Daily this morning, watching his edit version 1 and seeing what he needed to further his sound design. After watching the experimental masterpiece that he had produced. I offered suggests of how to acquire the sounds for the crowd. We decided to record about ten people and layer them on top of each other. We then pitch bent the audio clips and created a high pitch crowd applauding the forth-coming show. The hardest part of the day was trying to get people to be part of the crowd and encouraging them to go wild.
After a few hours of getting recordings and discussing the effects we can put onto the audio tracks. We decided to bounce the recording we had and place it into the edit timeline. I am pleased to say that the audio really suited the films style and tone. I hope that this is not the last time we get to work together.
TOTAL: 56 hours