photo credit: Green Yatra Facebook page
I have found this wonderful, insightful post in one of the Facebook pages of Green Yatra,
and I am sharing this with you:
I consider this a dangerous pursuit because this may lead us to failure, disappointment, shame
or destruction, ... if we are not humble and do not act wisely:
Lessons to learn from this picture:
1. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps.
2. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that they become blind and end up destroying themselves.
3. You fight best in your natural element and environment. Here the bird has advantage in his natural element.
4. Know your limits, we all have them.
5. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
6. Sometimes to accomplish something you need team work, you will not always win alone.
7. Stick to what you do best and don't pursue what will kill you.
The best weapons against this is to have a humble heart; love and respect for others; trust and faith in God Who gives to us what is best at His appointed time.
Thank you for reading...