( cottage cheese with gravy)
Paneer makhani is one of the famous dish of Indian especially in Punjab. It's taste is amazing and it's a best option to serve in special occasions. You need to put a little bit extra efforts to enjoy this delicious delicacy.
- 1 cup cottage cheese ( cut in dice pieces)
- 1 roughly chopped onion
- 1 roughly chopped tomato
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 spoon Fresh cream
- In a frying pan preheat 3 spoon oil. In preheated oil saute garlic, ginger and chopped onion. When onion get golden brown in color off the flame.
- In a mixing jar blend saute onion green chillies and chopped tomato . Yo can add little bit of water to make a smooth puree.
- Again in frying pan add 2 spoon oil and pour the blended puree. Now for puree seasoning add salt, turmeric powder and red chili powder. Cook until puree release the oil from sides.
- Now add milk , sugar and diced cheese and cook puree for 5 minutes. Finely mix fresh cream and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- You can deep fry the cheese to add.
- You can add cashew paste instead of milk and cream
- Adjust the thickness of gravy with adding water as per preference but care about spices.