DUTIES OF TEACHERS
Teachers are the main source for the development of the personality, knowledge, and discipline for a good student. Teachers can change the life of the student by their hard work on improving the qualities of a student. A teacher can remove all the bad habits from the student as well. Teachers are the key source for the progress of a country by making good and hardworking students. Some of the duties of the teachers are listed below, which a teacher should follow to improve the personality of a student:
- Teacher should have to be polite and humble with all the students firstly.
- Teacher should teach the student how to wear neat, clean and proper dress. He should aware the student about dressing sense.
- Teacher should help the student in all matters of study as well as general knowledge.
- Teacher should have to guide the students how to behave or how to talk with others.
- Teacher should have to guide the students how to respect their parents, teachers, older, and younger as well.
- A teacher should have to guide the students their religion duties.
- A teacher should help the student if he or she is facing some problem.