By increasing the knowledge and comprehension stages of humankind; the quality and status of its life was always recuperating and promoting. Humankind is a creative and innovative living being that is always thinking about how to eliminate the barriers, develop its life phase and reach to an upper level of welfare. The innovative and creative mind of mankind has been forming extensive changes in the world, captured the nature and used it according to its wishes since the creation of human. After the Cultural and social revolution of Europe and then the industrial revolution, the development and growth speeded. At first, the western countries changed to developed countries with high growth rate, but all the countries are trying to extend, grow and go forward. There are some growth indicators that show growth phase of the countries.
- Per capita income indicator: By division of national income of a country to its population the per capita income indicator is gained. The indicator in different countries is compared with the indicator in developed countries, to appoint the level of development.
- Purchasing power parity (PPP): As, the per capita income indicator is calculated from local prices of the countries, and the prices of goods and services are not equal in different countries, so the purchasing power parity is used instead. The amount of different goods in every country is multiplied to its world price, and the GNP (Gross National Product) and per capita income is calculated.
- SSI (supplement security income): In this method, the environmental expenses which are created during the production and economic development are subtracted and then the development and growth rate is calculated.
- Compound Indicators of Development: in early 1980s, the scientists offered the compound indicators development instead of using one economic indicator to measure and compare economic development in different countries. It is consist of some main indicators and some sub indicators.
- HDI (Human Development Indicator): The indicator is presented in 1991 by United Nations that Per capita income, life expectancy and education access are calculated based on.
- Women Presence in Social Arena: Whatever the Women presence be further in a society that shows the development and growth of the society. In undeveloped countries the most of women are not working, so it decreases the work force of the community, and shows underdevelopment.
- National Independence: in developed countries’ governments, foreign governments are not able to influence much in their decisions.
Whatever the societies are much developed the indicators are upper, and as the indicators are upper the welfare of the society, education access, employment status, women’s freedom, the human right and the freedom of the Medias are in upper stage.