Most of the time,It is very difficult to know that a person is lying or telling a truth.However,you can make a scientific guess just be carefully observing his/her feelings and emotions.Here are the most effective tools to know that a person is either lying or not...
- When you ask the person about something and if the person responds obscure answers at the very beginning,then he is most probably telling a lie.
- During the discussion time with the person,if he/she doesn't concentrate on your idea,then he tries to answer something wrong.
- When you ask critical question,if the person says nothing for minutes,then take a big point at this time.
- At the middle of your questions,if the person tries to deflect your ideas with his action(like fake sneezing,caughing,etc) he/she most frequently is not interested to tell you the truth.
- As you ask a question,if the person responds diverted answer which is nothing to do with the questions that you want him/her to answer,then there is a red sign of lying.