- Fish ½ kg
- Corn flour 3 table spoons
- Ginger garlic past 2 table spoons
- Lemon juice 3-4 tablespoons
- Red chillie powder 1 table spoon
- Garam masala 2 table spoon
- Dried coriender 1 table spoon
- Termuric powder 1 table spoon
- Salt 1 table spoon
- Oil for frying
- Put the pieces of fish in a bowl ,add termuric powder,ginger garlic past and lemon juice and mix well and place it in fridge for 1 hour, in this way smell of fish will vanish and will soft.
- After 1 hour add garam masla ,salt,red chlilie powder .dried coriender and corn flower and mix well so that this masla is absorbed.
- You can leave it for half hour or fry it depneds on requiremnet,
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Now fry each piece of fish in oil till goldern brown.
- Serve it with mint chatni.