Due to some requests, here it is!
I've only learned this recipe via some post of a bubbler(bubblews member) before. I'd already written about it there a while back after I tried it. So if you have spare misuas at home and you got no idea how are you gonna use it, this might help. It's easy! Just a little time consuming. How does it look like? Just scroll down my gallery and yo'll see.
dried Misua (your preferred grams)
peeled, diced carrots
thinly sliced meatballs
2 eggs beaten
salt, pepper, water
How to cook:
1. Soak misua in a hot water for 5 minutes.
2. Saute onion, garlic and all other ingredients except for the eggs. (Use only minimal amount of oil. You'd find out later why.)
3. Add misua and water (until necessary). Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Prepare a pan, apply some oil on it and pour the misua batter in the pan.
5. Let it cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
6. Once ready, remove it from the pan and cut it into pieces. (If it's a little soggy, it's okay. As long as they stick together. You actually can just spoon them out by portions.)
7. Dip the portions into the beaten eggs then fry.
Like what I said, it's best served with ketchup! Enjoy!
It tasted delicious for me. Or maybe it was my cooking. HAHA. But it depends on your preference. Tell me if it's not.