INGREDIENTS (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 1 large mango or 1 cup chopped mangoes
- 1 large banana or 2 medium or 3 small bananas, chopped
- 2 medium sapota or chickoo, chopped
- ¼ cup quick cooking or instant oats
- ½ to ⅔ cup chilled milk
- 1 or 2 tbsp sugar or honey or jaggery, optional
- 4 to 6 ice cubes, optional
- peel and chop the fruits. i used a mix of mangoes, bananas and sapota (chikoo). you can use other fruits like apple, berries, figs etc.
- add the chopped fruits in a blender jar. add ½ to ⅔ cup milk and ¼ cup quick cooking oats. i did not add any sugar. but if you want you can sweeten the smoothie with sugar, jaggery or honey.
- blend till smooth. you can add some ice cubes if you want while blending.
- pour the smoothie in glasses or mugs.
- serve this mix fruits oats smoothie immediately.