Green chutney is very spicy dip and can be served with pakorha, smosa, kebabs and all snakes. You can make it without yogurt but I will make this chutney with yogurt. Make this green chutney and place in refrigerator you can use it for long time its taste will never change and will fresh. Make this dip and serve with pkorha in Ramadan.
- Fresh green coriander 1 bunch
- Fresh mint 1 bunch
- Chat masala 1 table spoon
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Water ¼ cup
- Lemon juice 2-3 table spoons
- Green chillies 1-2
- Salt to taste
- In blender add coriander, mint, green chillies salt and water, blend it.
- Blend well then pour this mixture in bowl add yogurt, chat masala lemon juice.
- Mix it well; serve with aloo k parathy, pakorhy, chana chat, smosy or kebabs.