- 1 kilo beef cut into cubes
- 6 potatoes cut
- 1bundle (Bok choy) cut into 2 pcs
- 5 onions, diced
- 1 Repolyo cut
- 8 corns of black pepper
- 1 liter of water
- Knor Beef cubes
- Salt and pepper
- In a big pot, put the beef and 1 litter of water
- Use pressure cooker to make beef tender for 30minutes.
- Add potatoes, continue to simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Add knor beef cubes, ground pepper, & fish sauce.
- Add the cabbage then the pechay, cover then simmer for 2 mins..
- Serve hot with rice.
Thank you :)