Sisig a kapampangan food originated in Angeles Pampanga.Sisig(pulutan) also refers to Sizzling sisig, a Filipino dish made from parts of pigs head and liver. It is seasoned with calamansi and chilli. This dish was invented by Lucia Cunanan also known as Aling Lucing. She is also known as the "Sisig Queen of Pampanga."
So here are the Ingredients.
- 2 lbs pig ears
- ¼ lb pork belly
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- olive oil or palm oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp chili
- 3 to 5 pieces calamansi)
- Chicharon (Crushed)
- ¼ lb chicken liver
- 30 ounces water
- 1 tsp salt
- Pour the water in a Large pan and bringit to boil
- then add salt and pepper.
- Put-in the pig’s ears and pork belly then simmer for 1 hour(Until Juicy Tender)
- Remove the boiled ingredients
- Grill the boiled pig ears and pork belly until crispy
- Chop the pig ears and pork belly into pieces
- In a seperate pan, put the olive oil or palm oil heat for a 20 seconds
- Put the chop onions
- Add the chicken liver and cook until well done.
- 1Crush the chicken liver while being cooked in the pan
- Add the chopped pig ears and pork belly then cook for 10 minutes
- Put-in the soy sauce and chili then mix well
- Then salt and pepper to taste
- Add the crushed chicharon
- Add calamansi before eating
- Serve Hot.
Share and buzz. Thank you so much :)