How to lose belly fat
If your belly is fat it can cause many diseases. The main reason of belly fat is continuously sitting at one place without any activity. People use to sit in front of TV, computer or busy in chat and are eating all types of fast foods, oily food, spicy food and they even don’t remember to drink water all these causes belly fat. Another reason of belly fatness is taking so much stress this disturbs all the functionality of human body, and badly affects the usual routine of the person life. If you are suffering from belly fat here are some suggestions for you to get rid of belly fat.
- Drink plenty of water in a day. Water is very necessary to digest food; if food is digested easily all no fat is stored in the belly. So drink water after every hour or 10-11 glasses every day. It will also keep you active, fresh and your skin glowing.
- Never drink water when you are eating your food, always drink water half an hour before taking meal. Avoid drinking water after your meal, drink water after an hour.
- Take lemons add it in slightly warm water and drink it before your breakfast. It will help to reduce your belly fat.
- In 1 table spoon of lemon juice add 1 table spoon of honey in 1 glass of water drink it before breakfast.
- Mint leaves are very effective for reducing belly fat, add 4-5 mint leaves in boiling water, and drink it after lunch and dinner. it will help to slim your belly.
- Sleep for 7-8 hours, so much sleeping cause’s laziness in your body and you will become inactive; lying all time on bed can cause fatness, so avoid so much sleeping.
- Avoid eating too much fast food, oily foods and spicy food, all these foods cause to destroy your health. By avoiding these foods you can get rid of fatter belly.
- Add more vegetable and more fruits in your daily routine these are very healthy for you.
- Make a routine of daily exercise to burn your belly fat. By following all these steps you can get slim belly.
- Reduce the amount of sugar from your food.
- Reduce the amount of salt from your food.