Making a decent chicken biryani is simply exceptionally straightforward and this formula is ideal for a home planning. This is less demanding than any dum biryani since it needs no sauting of flavors or meat. Simply blend every one of the fixings and cook on a moderate dum procedure, catching the steam to hold the smell. To get a bona fide flavor and taste, utilize all the specified fixings and if wanted can substitute ghee for oil.
This is one of the best hyderabadi chicken biryani recipe i have made for years and it is very easy and even a beginner can try without any troubles. Chicken can be marinated the previous night and refrigerated to make the best flavorful biryani.
1. Add all the marination ingredients to a bowl. yogurt, salt, red chili powder, biryani masala, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, cardamom powder, Mix them well to make a paste.
2. Marinate the chicken with the readied yogurt and masala glue arranged in step 1. Permit it to sit for overnight in the cooler or for no less than 2 hours.
3. Add dry flavors to a pot of bubbling water alongside few drops of oil. You can add the dry flavors to a muslin material and make a bunch in the event that you don't care to get a nibble of the flavors. Include doused rice and cook till 3/4 th cooked. The rice must be grainy.
4. Add the marinade to a substantial base pot. Sprinkle singed onions, chilies, coriander and mint takes off. Include oil and blend it.
5. Layer the rice over the chicken. The rice must be moist and not with dripping water. It should not be dry either.
6. Add fried onions, mint and coriander leaves. Sprinkle biryani masala.
7. Layer the rice again.
8. Sprinkle fried onions, mint and coriander leaves and biryani masala. Pour the saffron milk
9.Use a foil to cover the rim. You can also use a thick clean kitchen cloth. or make dough and stick to the rim of the pot
10. Cover the pot with a lid. If using dough. make sure the lid sits on the dough
11. Place the pot over a hot old tawa. Cook on a medium high for about 15 to 20 minutes.
12. Lower the flame to very low and cook for another 15 minutes. Switch off the stove and let it rest for sometime
13. Flavorful dum biryani is ready.