This time i am going to talk about the positive progress in KSE index of Pakistan.
KARACHI: The Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) on Monday has recorded the increase of 140.47 points.
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.47 per cent and closed the trading day at 30238.96 points.
High and Low were 30253.92 and 30098.49 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 172,473,302 and in terms of value it was 12,339,402,518.
Total traded companies were 372, among them 156 advanced, 194 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume of 9,635,000 and price per share of 7.97 (0.12).
- D.G.K.Cement XD with a volume 5,797,500 of price per share of 80.62 (1.66).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 3,675,500 of price per share of 27.21 (0.15).
Top Three Advancers
- Rafhan Maize with price per share 11449.99 (449.99).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1596.10 (76.00).
- Island Textile XD share of 1041.85 (49.60).
Top Three Decliners
- Indus Dyeing with price per share of 745.00 (-39.00).
- Atlas Battery with price per share of 725.77 (-28.34).
- Siemens Pakistan per share of 1060.00 (-27.00).