1 can of condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
* 1 cup regular milk
* Lemon juice (10 boys lemons)
* 2 packages of crackers Marys
* 50 gr of walnuts
* Peaches in syrup
1. the can of condensed milk is liquefied, the can of evaporated milk, regular milk and lemon juice, let's get a little thick mixture.
2. Chop the walnuts finely.
3. The peaches are split in half.
4. In a refractory either glass or aluminum are disposable, put a layer of Marias biscuits and then a layer of the mixture previously did, scatter fine, that no more a hole and placed unmixed a little nutty.
5.-. Then another layer of biscuit, other mixing and nut layer and do on a biscuit, a mixture and walnut.
6. We put the refrigerator for 2 hours and .... Done !!!
7. is served on a plate and garnish with peach and a little nutty and eat stated.