These are the deviled eggs I made last night , I did it alone before my husband came home from work so I only come up with one picture. (My photographer has'nt come home yet). This is the first time I tried doing this heavenly appetizers. It is so amazing how this simple "hard-boiled eggs" can turn into a pretty and elegant bite. (Mine is not that pretty because i just made it for the first time).
I made it the very simple way because I just saw this in this some cooking chanel and im very excited to make one so I did not have time to go to the market. So here is the ingredients:
6 hard boiled eggs
2 - 2 1/2 mayonaise
2 teaspoons mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
Paprika or herbs for garnish (I dont have paprika at home so .... hehe)
1. in a pan, put some water enough to cover all the eggs, bring it to boil then put in the eggs. Boil the eggs for 15 - 20 mins.
2. When the eggs are done put it in cold water or tap water to cool it off. Then peel the eggs carefully not to ruin the eggs.
3. Cut the eggs in half, gently squeeze it to remove the yolks.
4. Use a fork to smash the yolks, add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper, then mix it well.
5. Put it in a small plastic like Ziploc or the one that the bakers use for icing (I dont know what they call it) ,
Squeese it to the side then cut an openning.(i made a small hole so it didnt turn out good)
6. Squeeze it in the holes of the egg whites (dont do it in a circular motion or you'll end up looking like mine)
7. Then finally the garnish , sprinkle some paprika or herbs.
Then serve and enjoy this delicious appetizers
Thats it, my deviled eggs .. please subscribe tia ...