Namak pary are very delicious snacks served with tea. I am going to tell you how to make namak pary at home this is very easy and simple recipe. All ingredients are from your cooking counter. Try at home and enjoy.
- All purpose flour (maida) 2 cup
- Semolina (soji) 2 table spoon
- Salt ½ tea spoon
- Cumin seeds ½ table spoon
- Water as required
- Oil to fry
- Take a bowl mix all purpose flour, semolina, salt cumin seeds , 1 tea spoon of oil and water as required, make a smooth dough.
- Leave it for half an hour; divide this dough in 4 equal parts.
- Roll each part and cut into diamond shape
- Heat oil in pan and fry till both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with tea as evening snakes.