Trivial chickpea flour is very useful in cosmetic care, may be used, for example, facial hair removal and acne masks preparation.
Chickpea flour - available in supermarkets and health food stores - is widely used in Indian cuisine and Pakistan, but can be used in various recipes of beauty.
1. Lighten skin - combine two tablespoons of chickpea flour with a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of milk. The paste is applied to the face, allow to dry and then remove with warm water.
2. Remove the scars left by acne - same face mask allow 25 minutes to remove the traces of pimples.
3. Clean oily skin - chickpea flour mixed with yogurt and leave the front face 20 minutes. Clean with lukewarm water.
4. Give light skin - exfoliating, combine chickpeas flour with oat bran.
5. Remove stains cream bronzer - Mix four tablespoons of flour with a little lemon juice, a teaspoon of yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Rub skin with this mixture.
6. Remove facial hair - women in India seems to use a mixture of water, chickpea flour, powdered fenugreek and turmeric, which he leaves to 10 minutes. It is useful in removing hairs NEDO around the mouth and the maxilla.
7. Lighten Hair - an egg white is combined with a spoonful of yogurt and a little lemon juice. This mixture is applied to the hair, especially on spikes, allow 20 minutes and rinse.