- Yogurt 1 cup
- Potatoes 4
- Onion chopped 2 medium size
- Green chillies 3-4 chopped
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch chopped
- Chat msala 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder ½ tea spoon
- Peel and boil the potatoes, when boiling put a pinch of salt in water so they will take less time to boil.
- Cut the boiled potatoes in cubes.
- Now take the yogurt in bowl and beat it well.
- Now add chopped onion, green chillies. Salt and red chillies.
- Add chat masla.
- Now add potatoes in it mix well.
- Put raita in fridge
- Serve with coriander leaves green chillies and chat masala.
- this is side dish serve with pulao aor plane rice.