Relative to my previous post HERE
I decided to research for a recipe of the famous Korean Street Food whose version i recently tasted while strolling in Robinson Galleria.
2 potatoes, peeled and cut (not too big)
1 tbsp red pepper paste
1 tsp red chili powder(optional)
2 cloves of garlic, crushed (adjust amt depends on your love for garlic)
1 carrot thinly sliced (optional)
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp corn syrup or honey
sesame seeds for garnish
- Stir fry the potatoes and onions in oil. Its nicer when its browned and a little crispy on the corners
- Add the pepper paste, chili powder, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, corn syrup, and a little water.
- Cover and turn down the heat.
- Cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sesame seeds and carrot as garnish.