SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE BITES
For the Crust
9 full chocolate graham cracker sheets, crushed into crumbs
4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons McCormick® Extra Rich Pure Vanilla Extract
For the Topping
1/3 cup homemade salted caramel sauce, warmed
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking liners.
2. In a small bowl, combine chocolate graham cracker crumbs and butter, mix until combined. Press crumbs onto the bottoms of the lined muffin cups. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan to a wire rack to cool while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for about two minutes. Add in sugar and mix for another minute. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure the batter is thoroughly mixed.
4. Spoon batter into each cup (about 3 tablespoons), filling each 2/3 full.
5. Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack. (Mini cheesecakes will deflate in center upon cooling.).
6. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful of salted caramel sauce onto each mini cheesecake and drizzle with melted chocolate.