Recipes Make Ice Cream Typical Italy: Gelato
If you are lovers of sweet foods, you will definitely like the ice cream, especially vanilla ice cream, chocolate, or durian. Now I will teach you how to make ice cream yourself :). You can make ice cream with different flavors your heart's content. Do you want to try typical Italian Gelato ice cream this?
The following Italian Gelato ice cream recipe:
500 ml of milk
2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise or 14 tsp vanilla essence (option onal)
3-4 egg yolks
125 g sugar
250 ml double cream or whipping cream
Flavoring ingredients of your choice:
4 tablespoons Strega or Grand Marnier
500 g of ripe peaches, boiled in 125 g of sugar and water to taste, peeled, seeded, puree
1 box of raspberries or blackberries, made pure and taken juice, or mash with a fork
6 passion fruit, meat and seeds
250 ml mango puree
6 segment ginger, finely chopped, and 6 tablespoons ginger syrup
How to Make Gelato:
1. To make ge / ato base, poached fruit vanilla (or vanilla essence) with the milk until almost boiling. Set aside for 15 minutes so pervasive. Lift vanilla beans (iika you wear this). Remove the seeds with the tip of a knife and reinsert it into the milk. Stir, remove vanilla skin.
2. Beat the egg yolks until frothy, put 2 tablespoons of the hot milk into the egg yolks little by little until all mixed. Add 'sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Move into double boi / er (special pot team) and boil on medium heat, stirring constantly until the solution forms a layer on the wooden spoon. As an alternative, boiled in a bowl placed in a pan of boiling water almost finances until water touches the bowl). Boil in the same way. Do not boil the milk because it can clot.
4. Remove from the heat, soak the pan in cold water to stop the cooking process. Cool and fill the cream. For ge / ato into 2-4 sections, add a different flavor to each .baqian. Enter each piece into an ice cream maker.
5. Move into a container that resists freezing, cover, freeze until ready to serve.
6. Soften in refrigerator about 20 minutes before serving.