- Participation in sessions of Basic Safety orientation and session of Toll Box Talk.
- Pre - job site visits at site to assess the hazard and device the measures to eliminate the risks.
- Participation in the work permit acceptor course and arrange to conduct the training for site Supervisors to qualify the same course before the site activities.
- To maintain a constant channel of communication with counterpart representing the customer to meet the target of Zero Injury and Zero accident through the project execution.
- Constant monitoring of field jobs and device for the compliance of preventive measures to eliminate the unsafe condition, unsafe working and unsafe acts in the prescribed area f commitment at the project site.
- Awareness and participation in HSE incentive scheme offered for the field staff.
- Participation in risk assessment studies along with the compliance of preventive measures recommended for risk oriented jobs.
- Fully conversant with the importance rigging studies during heavy lifting operation.
- Maintain a constant channel of communication among the senior and the junior levels of field management for the safe execution of jobs at site.
- Participation in providing the required inputs for the generation of HSE news bulletin of daily basis.
- Cable of conducting the safety audits and must incorporate the feedback for improving the level awareness of project work force.
- To prevent injuries, illness and investigate them for elimination of causes.
- Safety Audits must be conducted with the participation of HSE inspector.
- All unsafe acts and unsafe conditions must be corrected promptly before starting the work at site.
- Responsible for eliminating hazards.
Safety Inspector Job Description
Posted on at