“Mentalist, noun. Someone who uses mental acuity, hypnosis and/or suggestion. A master manipulator of thoughts and behavior.”
They say that inspirational people are frauds, they sell words for money. In the matter of fact most of them are frauds!
BUT, we have SIMON SINEK here to destroy that though, he is an author and a motivational speaker “Born October 9, 1973 in Wimbledon, England ".SIMON moved a lot and levied in many places before finally settling in New Jersey. In his early life he moved from England to South Africa then to London then to Hong Kong, then finally settling in New Jersey.
SIMON got his high school degree class of 1991 from Northern valley regional high school at Demarest. He got his bachelor's degree from Brandeis University specialized in anthropology. He had an intention of becoming a barrister so he attended City University in London, but he didn't continue and left the university.
- He worked for an ad agency Euro/RSCG, on the MCI account.
- He worked for Ogilvy & Mather.
- Recruited back to Euro/RSCG, to work on accounts for Oppenheimer Funds, MCI, NASDAQ and DISH Network.
- Started his company "Sinek Partners" in 2002.
1."Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action", Released in 2009 to achieve the global best seller for corporate America according to 800-CEO-READ in December 2011.
"It doesn't matter what you do, it matters why you do it." With a little discipline, anyone can learn to inspire. Start with why offers an unconventional perspective that explains why some people and organizations are more innovative, more profitable, command greater loyalties from customers and employees alike and, most importantly, are able to repeat their success over and over.
2. "Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't". Released in September first, 2013.
“Imagine a world where almost everyone wakes up inspired to go to work, feels trusted and valued during the day, and then returns home feeling fulfilled. Leaders Eat Last is for those leaders and organizations committed to creating environments in which people naturally work together to do remarkable things.”
What makes him worthy to write about?
“A visionary thinker with a rare intellect.”
- Author and lecturer about the concept of "the golden circle" and to "Start With Why".
- Teaches leaders and organizations how to inspire people.
- Has a bold goal to help build a world in which people got fulfilled and inspired by their work.
- “Bright future and our ability to build it together.” A hope he has, as he is an optimist man.
- The companies, leaders and those with the capacity to inspire and has a great impact on the world, he is fascinated about them, so he discovered a pattern about how they think, act and interact with people.
- Shares his thinking in order to help other leaders and organizations inspire action.
- His subject on TED became the second most watched talk of all time.
- Due to his unconventional and innovative thoughts and views about business in our modern world earned him invitations to meet with many of the world leaders and organizations, including: 3M, Disney, KPMG, Pfizer, NBC/Universal, JetBlue, the military, multiple government agencies and entrepreneurs.
- Had the honor of presenting his ideas at the UN, the US Congress and to the senior leadership of the US Air Force at the Pentagon.
- Commented for local and national press, including The New York Times, Inc. Magazine, NPR, BusinessWeek.
- Active on Twitter and writes his own blog.