To look smart and attractive has became dream of everyone in today's world. The more you are in shape, the more appreciation you are going to receive from other. Now people are so much conscious about their appearance and body that they have joined gyms, have hired nutritionists, following low calorie diet plan, some of them are on weight-loss medicines and many are turning towards surgeries too. Majority of the people are struggling to loose weight by following one way or the other, not just to look attractive but also due to some health issues.
Today, the topic is regarding weight loss. How we can loose weight? What ways and techniques are people adopting to get flat tummy and curvy body? What is the more effective way of reducing weight? I am going to talk about all these questions in my blog today.
Joining A Gym
You can see gyms are everywhere even near your home. People spend alot of money on gyms just for 1 to 2 hours workout and burn calories in there. Membership cost varies from gym to gym, depending upon the standard and location of gym. Treadmill, stationary bike, eliptical trainer, rowing machine, and stair climber are some of the machines used to burn calories. Amongst them stair climber and treadmill burns the most calories.
Cardio excercise is essential for weight loss. It's effective at burning calories and body fat.
Surgeries For Weight Loss
The surgery for loosing weight is knows as " Bariatric Surgery". This option is mainly selected by people with extreme obesity and due to which they are facing many health issues. The cost of this surgery varies, depending upon the type of procedure. The most common bariatic surgery are gastric bypass, gastric sleeves, duodenal switch, gastric banding and gastroplasty. Gastro bypass will cost $ 25,000 while gastric sleeves will cost $30,000. The most common type of surgery of weigh loss is gastro bypass surgery and in this surgery bypassing of lower portion of small intestine is done. By this surgery one can reduce 70% of weight in a period of 2 years.
Medication For Weight Loss
Drugs, pills and natural supplements are also consumed by people who want to loose weight without exercising and dieting. These medicines work by reducing apetite, burning fat and speeding up metabolism. The most common medicines for reducing body fat are Orlistat, Saxenda, Garcinia cambogia, Qsymia, Hydroxycut and Belviq. Garcinia is the most common medicine used for weight loss and the good news is it does not have any side effects.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has apporved four drugs since 2012, that are designed to help obese adults to shed some of their excess weight , these drugs are: Belviq ( lorcaserin hydrochloride), Contrave (naltrexone hydrochloride and bupropion hydrochloride), Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate), and Saxenda (liraglutide).
Nutrionist can give you a diet plan for your weight loss according to your body mass index. There are diet plans for weight gain as well as weight loss. They provide a chart of healthy balanced diet which must be followed in order to get slim by keeping a check and balance on your daily calorie intake. The diet plan comprises of time table for consuming food. Some nutritionist offer 5 meals a day and some offers 3 meals a day , of healthy and low calorie diet. You just have to follow diet plan and get slim.
How To Reduce Weight?
Now if anyone cannot afford the expenses for gym and diet plan, and wishes to get slim and smart can follow following steps which I am going to mention below. These are the common tips if you follow will definitely can get thin.
- Brisk Walking: As you know cardio is essential for weight lose, so visit park daily and a 30 minutes brisk walk can cut your weight. You don't need to join gym to walk on treadmill, but instead walking in parks is more good as you take in fresh air.
- Jogging: This speeds up metabolism and flatens belly in just few weeks. The best time for jogging is early morning, which will also make you fresh for your job or other daily tasks.
- Cut Processed Food: Change your diet from processed can and frozen foods to fresh one. The nutrients are more available in their good state in fresh food instead of canned and frozen one. Consume low carbohydrate vegetables which includes broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, cucumber, lettuce and cabbage etc.
- Avoid Sugary Food: Everyone loves pasteries, cakes, puddings, chochlates, mousse and other sweet items. As much as these are delicious , that much are they are containing sugar in it. Yes! loads of bad sugar. One of the reason of obesity in adults and even in children are these sugary items. These should be avoided and only consumed rarely.
- Avoid Fizzy and Carbonated Drinks: Tons of sugar are added in fizzy and carbonated drinks which is harmful to health. These must be replaced by fresh fruit juices.
- Herbal Teas: Many teas like green tea, helps reduce weight by speeding up metabolism. Coffee and tea contains caffeine which boosts up metabolism
In the end I would say, eat well and sleep well. By just changing your food habbits you can lose weight and look smart. Also being overweight opens door to other diseases like heart dieases, obesity, liver diseases and strokes. Enjoy your life but with healthy diet beacuse "Health is wealth". Stay blessed.