STRAW BERRY MILKSHAKE
Today I am going to share with you a very delicious and healthy drink that is Straw Berry MILKSHAKE. As straw berries are a little sour so can’t be eaten very much so I decided to make a milkshake with straw barriers. You can also add tin straw berries but I have fresh straw barriers available so I am going to make shake with these. All ingredients and method is given below.
- Straw berriers ½ cup
- Milk 1 glass
- Sugar 3 table spoon
- Ice cubes 4-5
- Roh afza 1-2 table spoons
- Resin the straw berries with water.
- Now add it onto blender and add milk, blend it well.
- Now add ice cubes, and sugar, blend it for 1 minute.
- Make sure all the straw berries are completely blended.
- Pure into glass, serve it chill with roh afza scops on top.