1. Avoid arguments. You have your own share from other sources.
2. Don't drink or eat to excess.
3. Don't nag.
4. If you offend the other, always ask for forgiveness before you retire.
5. Compliment each other liberally. It makes for better husbands and wives.
6. Budget wisely together. Live within your income.
7. Be sociable and go out together.
8. Dress neatly and attractively for each other, and keep the home clean and cheerful.
9. Keep your household troubles to yourselves.
10. Pray together and stay together.
source: My Travel Companion (A Prayer Book)