Treatment miracle. What can I do with honey and ginger
The combination of honey and ginger tonic is particularly popular in Asian cultures, Indian and Arabic, with many benefits for the body. That is why it is good to follow a course of ginger and honey, and what effect it has on the body.
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup hot water
Put the grated ginger in a cup and pour boiling water over. Leave it to infuse for 5-10 minutes and then strain the tea and after what has cooled add the honey. You can have up to 2-3 cups of tea per day.
Mixture of honey and ginger is used as a remedy for digestive problems. It acts like a natural herbal antibiotic having antibacterial, antiviral and anti-parasitic and volatile oil and its phenolic compounds:
- Stimulates immunity, especially those with a weak digestive system.
- Fight against toxins, help in moving food through the stomach and digestive tract.
- Treats stomach upset, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Relieves bloating and colic.
Because ginger root is a good source of antioxidants (among which gingerol), a hot drink with honey and ginger is also an appropriate remedy for people experiencing symptoms of colds and flu. If you add a little fresh lemon juice, this spicy drink:
- Soothes throat hoarse.
- Acts as an excellent expectorant for coughs.
- Helps cleanse the sinuses.
- Relieves headaches and nose during stops.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling and relieve pain in arthritis.
- Relieves headaches.
- Relieve the discomfort of menstrual cramps.