Things are not always as they seem.
- Umm-e-Mousa was told to throw her son in the River.
- Hazrat Yousuf was left to die in a well.
- Hazrat Maryam (Mary) delivered a child Alone.
- Hazrat Younus was swallowed by a Whale.
- Hazrat Ibrahim was thrown in the Fire.
Yet look at how it turned out for them, in the End.
ALLAH (swt) always has a better plan for Us. Things may not start off to well, but the ending is usually better than we expected.
If today you are facing hard times, have faith & pray for a better tomorrow.
Miracles do happen when you seek guidance from ALLAH (swt). Always trust him."