Use LinkedIn to connect with people you work with, friends, classmates, and people from your industry. LinkedIn is a professional network where you can share information about your jobs, education, company, and industry. You can also form/join groups to expand your network. LinkedIn is best for networking and profession-related connections.
Here are some tips on how you can use LinkedIn to promote your content on Film Annex:
- Post your Web TV link in your profile under the Websites section.
- Post your video and blog post links via the 'Post an update' box. They will be visible in your contacts' news feed. You can also link your LinkedIn to your Twitter so that all your tweets are automatically posted on your LinkedIn profile.
- Be part of different groups related to your work and industry and post your video and blog links in those groups. You can also start discussions via groups and engage people in your work.
- Send a message to your connections with the link to your videos and blog posts.
- If you created a company, add it in the Companies section and post links from your company page.