An act of showing love and universally accepted is the kiss. Everyone at some point and from someone close has been kissed, gently and soft, passionately or raw and maybe through affection too. Kisses needn’t be only on the face, the hands or the neck, you can get adventurous and depending on the closeness and relationship with the recipient, one can plant a kiss anytime and on any part of their body. Every kiss they say is the talk of the soul and that’s why the variation of each kiss has a meaning different from the next.
1. A kiss on the forehead means you are friends with him or her; some even use it as a starter too.
2. An Eskimo kiss is an affectionate one, from a parent to their child or a young one. The nose here is rubbed back and forth.
3. The passionate French kiss, romantic and hot. Lots of tongue action and mastering it takes time.
4. Single-lip kiss, a kiss where you suck a lip of the next, sandwiching theirs between yours while doing so.
5. A kiss on the hand, when you grasp the persons hands using your fingers and kiss the back of the palm. Adorable and passionate, an act of being kind.
6. Earlobe kiss, need we say more. It is one of the most romantic kiss types, tugging up and down near the earlobes. When you use the tongue while doing so, it gets hot and passionate
7. Butterfly kiss, when you get close to the persons face and both of your eyelashes physically connect with one another, while you kiss.
8. The Spiderman kiss, go upside down as the superhero did in the movies and kiss him or her.
9. Long prolonged kiss, lips only and lots of lip to lip kissing, full of passion and raw emotion
10. Kiss on the cheek, friendly, respectful and adorable. Anyone can peck on anyone’s cheek and no deep meaning to it.